My name is Olivia Louie, I proudly carry the ancestral names Xwup-Xwup and Mshkikenh Ikwe. I was raised in Mission BC on Stó:lō territory and come from Tla’Amin and Key Nations. I have been a birth worker for a year and a half with a focus on providing trauma informed, compassionate care to families in recovery. My previous experience has been in emergency medical response and working through community living to provide support to those with developmental disabilities.
- Doula Canada Labour and Birth Doula Training (certifying)
- Douglas College Labour and Birth Doula Certification
- Motherwit Postpartum Doula Training
- Complicated Birth and Support Doula Canada Training (certifying)
- Ekw’i7tl Full Spectrum Indigenous Doula Training
- BCAPOP/BCAAFC Breastfeeding Support (Currently Attending)
- CPR-C Safe Beginnings
Currently accepting birth and postpartum doula clients. Available for guest lectures, teaching, and workshop facilitation.